Genève - Cédric Johner
"Genève" - Automatic - Unique timepiece !
I wish a personalized presentation by the Master Watchmaker
Take a look at our general conditions of sale
Consult our Delivery Policy
"Genève" from Cédric Johner
"Genève" is the unique timepiece I entirely made in my Carouge workshop in Geneva. This watch is in polished stainless steel and enhanced by a handmade engraving carved on the sides of the case.
All around the dial stand the typical buildings of the Geneva harbor overlooking Lake Geneva. The center of the dial is finely hand chiselled and covered with a translucent blue lacquer. The three openings reveal some parts of the mechanism decorated by hand. This mechanism includes all the finishes and terminations to have been labeled by the prestigious Poinçon de Genève « Geneva Seal ». At the rear, the mechanism appears through the emblem of the Geneva canton openwork and engraved by hand. For this work "Genève" I wanted to retrace the strength and uniqueness of this international city where I was born.
Identification: Cj-02 "Genève"
Production: watchmaking work in polished steel, entirely made and sculpted by hand.
Mechanism: automatic winding by micro-rotor in 22kt gold.
- 28,800 Alt/h.
- Plate and bridges bevelled and decorated by hand.
- Angled and polished screws.
- Semi-ice stones.
- Spiral Bréguet, Piton Genève.
- Gooseneck and micrometric adjustment.
- Geneva hallmark finishes.
- Elevation “Buildings of the harbor of Geneva” dial, entirely sculpted and chiseled by hand.
- Chiseled and bluish lacquered background.
- Spherical sapphire crystal.
- Alligator strap, hand-sewn.
- Steel buckle entirely made and sculpted by hand.
- Hallmark of Geneva - Unique piece!
"Poinçon of Genève" - Unique timepiece !
THE MASTER WATCHMAKER
Cédric Johner guarantees his watch for twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase, in accordance with the warranty conditions. Cedric Johner's international warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of purchase of the watch. The warranty is only valid if the warranty certificate has been completed (“Valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and upon presentation of the valid warranty certificate, you are entitled to rectify any defect free of charge. If, following a repair, your Cédric Johner watch does not return to normal operation, Cédric Johner guarantees replacement with a Cédric Johner watch having identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch will end twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
The manufacturer's warranty does not include :
- Normal wear and tear by wearing and aging (change in color and / or material of non-metallic bracelets and chains such as leather, textile, rubber) any damage to watch parts caused by misuse, lack of care, negligence, accident (shocks, bumps, broken glass, etc.), improper use of the watch and non-compliance with Cédric Johner's instructions for use.
- Manipulation of the watch by unauthorized persons (for battery replacement, maintenance or repairs, for example) or change of the original condition of the watch other than Cédric Johner.
- Shipping costs, which remain the responsibility of the customer.
- If you have any questions about the warranty for your Cédric Johner watch, contact our customer service at the following address: email@example.com or +41 (0)78 300 47 37 (Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
TERMS OF DELIVERY
Shipping price : 180.00 CHF
Delivery guarantee : delivery includes insurance that covers the purchase price of the watch.
Delivery time : 7-10 days.